cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a cost to change your PM phone number

I tried searching for information regarding this, but all that came up was discussion to do with porting numbers from another carrier. I was just wondering if PM charged a fee, and if so what that fee was, to change your existing PM phone number to something different. For example if you were getting too many crank calls, etc.

Tags (1)
Oracle

Re: Is there a cost to change your PM phone number

Phone number changes including porting as a way of changing the phone number is totally free of charge.  Each account can have one phone number change every 30 days, no exceptions. 

Oracle

Re: Is there a cost to change your PM phone number

It's all done through the self serve portal. Click plans then number change.

Oracle

Re: Is there a cost to change your PM phone number


@will13am wrote:

Phone number changes including porting as a way of changing the phone number is totally free of charge.  Each account can have one phone number change every 30 days, no exceptions. 


I understand that a port-in does not count toward the 1 change per 30 days?


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Is there a cost to change your PM phone number

Ok, we can change our number as necessary, without charge, once a month. Correct? 

Oracle

Re: Is there a cost to change your PM phone number


@EPG_65 wrote:

Ok, we can change our number as necessary, without charge, once a month. Correct? 


Correct.


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Oracle

Re: Is there a cost to change your PM phone number


@Luddite wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Phone number changes including porting as a way of changing the phone number is totally free of charge.  Each account can have one phone number change every 30 days, no exceptions. 


I understand that a port-in does not count toward the 1 change per 30 days?


That is what I was told by a reliable moderator.  Seriously, it would be super unusual circumstance that anyone would need multiple number changes in a 30 day regardless of which means is used to effect the number change. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Is there a cost to change your PM phone number

Sorry 'bout that fella..

 

I  just wanted to be certain that there wasn't a surprise fee!

I had given my number to a family member, and now I regret it..

I only intended to change it once, to avoid being contacted!!

 

Eddie

Need Help? Let's chat.