Did you mean: 

Is the welcome survey legit or a scam , sent to my email

Spinner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

6 REPLIES 6

Smooth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good evening all,

I received the same survey this afternoon by email and have not filled it out yet. It is in French so I won't repost it here. The originator uses a different email adress than the regular correspondance I usually get from PM.

This is the email address that OP probably received too: publicmobile@confirmit.ca

To me it seems strange that its a different email address. Anyone else can confirm for me and OP/@Spinner?

Thanks!

@austinhuang wrote:

CICIC? I got it January 25, 2019 (But I subscribed to PM since July), seems legit.

Only @CS_Agent could answer this

Public Mobile does in fact send these welcome surveys, and they do in fact advertise a chance to win a $100 account credit.  I even have seen one sent to a brand new e-mail address that no one else knew.  As to whether or not the one that OP received is real, it's impossible for any of us to tell with the information provided, but these welcome surveys do exist.

Public Mobile has sent out welcome surveys in the past.  Whether everyone gets it or not, I'm not sure.  I received it twice, as I registered twice.  I participated both requests.

denis2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I did not get that survey

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

CICIC? I got it January 25, 2019 (But I subscribed to PM since July), seems legit.

Only @CS_Agent could answer this

Need Help? Let's chat.