cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to save and download voicemail messages and transfer them to a computer?

BoomDigital
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have voicemail messages saved, but is there a way to save the file to a drive or a local computer hard drive?

5 REPLIES 5

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I know this is a little older now, but can anyone recommend a good app to use ? I wonder how crappy it would sound just using the factory voice recorder app with phone on speaker, if it even let's you while in a call 🤔

zero_gravity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Lar wrote:

You could use a phone app to record the messages. That changes them to digital and could be copied from your phone to computer.  Cheers

Must be an echo in here

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You could use a phone app to record the messages. That changes them to digital and could be copied from your phone to computer.  Cheers

zero_gravity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Easiest way to record it is to get a call recorder app. I use one, it's pretty handy. It'll save your 'conversation' with your voicemail as an audio file and from there you can transfer it from your phone storage to a desktop or whatever you had in mind

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BoomDigital wrote:

I have voicemail messages saved, but is there a way to save the file to a drive or a local computer hard drive?

No.  You can record the voicemail play back for long term storage.

Need Help? Let's chat.