cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to port my Public mobile number to another Public mobile account?

CUDDER
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I accidently created a Public Mobile account for my grandpa however without telling me, he got a 2-year contract with Verizon recently. Now, I have a Public mobile active account for 3 months and I don't think I can get my money back. So what I was wondering was that, is their a way to port my Public mobile number to that account. Actually, my payment is due in 2 days and I have already removed Auto Pay on my account so it doesn't go through. I want to use my Grandpa account from now on (of course changing all his info to mine) however I really wanted to keep my number though. Hopefully this is possible because I really don't want to change numbers. Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

@Huggybear wrote:

@i need to transfer fuinds from pulic account i lost the sim on its all thwsame email ect and i now i have  new number and need the 28 to go yo my other public account ???????????please help 03586807rw@ gmail.com

Why wouldn't you have just logged into your selfserve and used the change sim function rather than creating a whole other account?  You will need to send a private message to the moderators for assistance. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Huggybear

@i need to transfer fuinds from pulic account i lost the sim on its all thwsame email ect and i now i have  new number and need the 28 to go yo my other public account ???????????please help 03586807rw@ gmail.com

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CUDDER glad to hear @Shazia_K was able to resolve this for you.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CUDDER

@Shazia_K Answered all my questions and helped me out with my concern. Awesome and fast support. Thank you again.

Thanks @Shazia_K

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Luddite,

Unfortunately, this cannot be done by your self-serve account. Porting one number to another (within PM) cannot be done, I will have to use another internal method in order to proceed with @CUDDER request.

Thanks for asking 🙂

Shazia. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@Shazia_K Can this not be done from the "receiving" self serve account by selecting transfer a phone number?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

A PMer just PMed a PM Moderator </endbadjoke> Smiley Tongue

CUDDER

PM Sent

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @CUDDER,

I will be glad to see the possibilities to perform all these changes, can you please send me a private message along with your Public Mobile (phone number) and the new Public Mobile (phone number)?

Thanks,

Shazia. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.