cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is credit auto applied?

kraahkan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So when credit is added to my account, let's say for autopay... Or the current first month free promotion... How does that work? Is it auto used month to month?

7 REPLIES 7

kraahkan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok good to know thank you

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@kraahkan wrote:

So when credit is added to my account, let's say for autopay... Or the current first month free promotion... How does that work? Is it auto used month to month?

Yes, all rewards go to your credit account first. On the day of renewal, PM deducts money for your plan from your credits, and the rest of money are deducted from your autopay credit card (if credit on your account is not enough to cover your monthly plan).

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The free month and autopay will always be credited on your next renewal and this will reduce your total payable. Every month with Autopay.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kraahkan wrote:

@kraahkan  Yes, all rewards and promo amounts get automatically applied to your account funds before your plan renewal. During your plan renewal the funds in your account will automatically get applied to the amount owed and if there is a remainder owed that amount will get deducted from your cc via AutoPay.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kraahkan  Just haver a look at your account on line once and awhile to make sure the autopay discount is being applied each month.  I've had it fail 3 times.  Cheers

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

For the Free Month...

• Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kraahkan wrote:

It's applied at your next renewal. So if you have $2 Autopay reward and a $15 plan...you'll net out at $13 at each renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.