Is build your own plan option is gone?

Psm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Psm wrote:

But in change plan option under self serve, it states

“Looking for a new plan? Pick a ready-made plan or build your own using the plan calculator.”

is it typo then ?

@Alan_K  @Dave_M it looks like you missed a spot when 86ing the plan builder.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Maple98
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Psm wrote:

“Looking for a new plan? Pick a ready-made plan or build your own using the plan calculator.”

is it typo then ?

It’s a recent change. You can read up on the recent announcement here: Exciting changes to our brand and customer experience Thread

This is an excerpt... ‘We’re also doing some fat trimming and are saying goodbye to our build your own plan calculator. While we love the flexibility of our plan calculator, the tradeoff is the ability to reduce pressure on our systems, help the general upkeep of our portals, and simplify the plan purchasing experience for customers. We know some plans can only be accessed via the plan calculator today, we plan (pun intended Smiley Wink) to bring some of those options  back in the near future!’

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@PsmMuch like "Use this link to contact the Moderator Team" when there are stuck ports.

Psm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

is it typo then ?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Psm Yes, it's gone. From now, you can only choose from selected plans. 

Need Help? Let's chat.