Invalid sim

Jstantoine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20191203_034305.jpg

16 REPLIES 16

Jstantoine

Still invalid sim message 

@Jstantoine  Are you still getting the invalid sim message or are you getting a random error message during activation and then having to wait out the lockout session?

Jstantoine

Still no success 

@Jstantoine  Did you finally have success? As posted earlier clearing your cache/browser and using incognito/secret mode is essential. Continue to do this when making any account related changes such as payments, credit card or plan changes and adding/purchasing add ons.

threads merged

Jstantoine

I am using chrome I've tried my other browser with same results. It worked the first time just the final part of the activation failed so the sim is not faulty 

@JstantoineWhat browser are you using? Chrome or firefox work best. Have you gotten that message from the very beginning? There is a chance you have a faulty sim if you got the invalid sim message on your very first attempt.

Jstantoine

Been 12+ hrs still not working 

Jstantoine

What promotion? I'm just trying to activate my sim. 

Jstantoine

2nd 3rd 4th 100th attempt still not working. It has been 12+hrs Tried clearing cache incognito everything nothing works

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I got that message too I find it takes a bit of time for it to become valid. I suggest you use a computer to activate it.

@Jstantoine , check your earlier thread.  There have been suggestions posted there.  No need to start a new thread on the exact same issue. 

Jstantoine

Trying to activate sim getting invalid sim message.20191203_034305.jpg

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jstantoine , is this invalid SIM response from a first attempt?  For failed activations, subsequent attempts using the same SIM card within 1 hour yields this error message because the SIM card is session locked for 1 hour.  Sometimes an activation may appear to fail but funds were debited from the payment card.  In this situation the invalid SIM error also appears.  If otherwise, clear browser cache, use incognito mode and try again. 

@Jstantoine  You have missed the promotion. Why not wait til morning to see if it wiĺl be extended?

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Jstantoine Wait 50 minutes, try to activate

Need Help? Let's chat.