cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid page on last payment screen 🤔

PHSHOMES
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

Just trying to sign up and it's giving me some difficulty.

Filled out form, sim#, and payment screen...them on final screen says the page is not available with a link error.

Tried to do it all over again... It says sim# is not valid, I'm also not sure if I still have $$$ on my voucher. 

Please advise.

Thanks,

P

7 REPLIES 7

Lol. Welcome to PM. @PHSHOMES  I would recommend adding a Canadian or US credit card to your autopay on my account. Since this will save you $2 monthly. You can still use vouchers to pay your bill less the $2. 

@PHSHOMES wrote:

Unfortunately I'm not sure what worked... about 48 hours after my phone ran out of battery while everything played out. Once I plugged in and restarted, all began to work. The payment voucher didn't process on original activation... however no $$$ was deducted. So all I needed to do was call 611 and follow payment instructions and BINGO !

Aside from the little delay in activation... PM is AWESOME !

PHSHOMES

Unfortunately I'm not sure what worked... about 48 hours after my phone ran out of battery while everything played out. Once I plugged in and restarted, all began to work. The payment voucher didn't process on original activation... however no $$$ was deducted. So all I needed to do was call 611 and follow payment instructions and BINGO !

Aside from the little delay in activation... PM is AWESOME !

@PHSHOMES  Welcome to PM . So, which of the above answers helped you the most with your problem?  Please choose it as your solution so that someone else with a similar problem can find, and use it. Thanks.

@PHSHOMES wrote:

All is resolved! Thanks to everyone for their help.

PHSHOMES

All is resolved! Thanks to everyone for their help.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@PHSHOMES wrote:

Hello all,

Filled out form, sim#, and payment screen...them on final screen says the page is not available with a link error.

Tried to do it all over again... It says sim# is not valid, I'm also not sure if I still have $$$ on my voucher. 

Please advise.

Thanks,

P

You clicked on final button after payment?  Look if your card was charged and don't try again because it could lead to double charges if Public charged but didn't open the account correctly.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@PHSHOMES wrote:

Hello all,

Please advise.

Thanks,

P

Always a good idea to clear browser cache and open a new tab using private/incognito mode before retrying.

If it still says "invalid SIM" after 1 hour, it means your SIM may have been activated.

To check if it's working:

1- Put your SIM card in an unlocked compatible phone. If calls and texts are working, great.

2- Try to logon your self-serve account. If your account status is active and it shows the plan you paid for, then it looks good. You should also be able to see any left over money from the payment voucher in your available funds.

If there's any problem, you'll have to contact Moderators for help.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First maybe an Oracle can transfer this thread to a different section as it is in the lounge.. @will13am @Luddite @computergeek541 

@PHSHOMES 

Wait an hour from last attempt before trying again as if it is saying invalid sim system blocks sim for about 50 minutes.

Second..clear you internet history and cache.

Also try opening an incognito browser next time.

Remember for payment details leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Need Help? Let's chat.