cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Sim

Dexter2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchase a new sim card, and want to activate another phone, which is unlocked, but on line activation, it reverts back to telling me that sim is invalid.

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dexter2 any luck in activating the PM SIM? It is easy to enter the wrong 19 digit card number.

@Dexter2 

IF your payment card was not charged.

Wait one full hour, clear cache and cookies, open incognito page, and try again.

During the process, make sure not to go back pages, and fill in all details required to proceed onto next page.   Make sure the SIM# you're entering is the 19-digit one on the SIM.

Dexter2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone is unlocked and is at the activation site

@Dexter2 wrote:

I purchase a new sim card, and want to activate another phone, which is unlocked, but on line activation, it reverts back to telling me that sim is invalid.

Is the activation site saying invalid or is your phone saying invalid?

The second type of message could mean that your phone is locked.

The first type of message indicated that the SIM card has been used before. It could also mean that the number was mistyped or that an activation was started but not completed.  If you didn't get to the payment step, wait 50 minutes before starting over.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

On the activation page, did you get passed credit card section yet?  If so, check if Credit card was charged.

If not charged, wait an hour and try activation again

Need Help? Let's chat.