Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Sim

cros1378
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello All,

I'm hoping one of you can help me.

I'm activating for a friend and I got to the activation page. It was the wrong visa  which was declined. The message was I had to start over so i did. Now its telling me its an invalid sim. what do i do?

Actually, It probably just took a minute to get out of the system, I'm going to check.

Crystal

6 REPLIES 6

@cros1378  No worries...were always happy to help. #were for you

cros1378

Thank you,so much. it just hadnt let the sim number out for a few minutes, all good now

Thanks again

cros1378

thank you. I was right, it just took a few minutes.

When you start over write down your pin#, password security question and answer and put them in a safe place just in case you forget them. Its also best to clear your browser and use secret/incognito mode....in chrome or Firefox as they work best.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@cros1378 wrote:

Hello All,

I'm hoping one of you can help me.

I'm activating for a friend and I got to the activation page. It was the wrong visa  which was declined. The message was I had to start over so i did. Now its telling me its an invalid sim. what do i do?

Actually, It probably just took a minute to get out of the system, I'm going to check.

Crystal

Invalid can mean it activated. Check the visa if it was charged before retrying. If charged, see if the sim has service. There is a session lock for 50 minutes and sim won't allow acrivation attempt before that.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cros1378  Don't worry the site locks you out for about an hour before you can start over.

Need Help? Let's chat.