cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Sim Card. I made a mistake

hogujak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I bought two sim cards today. One for me one for my wife

I used Sim #1 to create my account.  And I thought I could add Sim # 2 in the same account so I went to "plan and add-ons" and "Change sim Card" and punched in Sim #2 to add my wife's number to my account. I thought that's how I add second number in one account.

Later I found out that I can use only one number for one account.

Now Sim #2 works fine with my account but Sim#1 is deactivated I think.

I can't use Sim#1 to create my wife's account. 

Is there any way that I can still use sim#1 to create my wife's account?

4 REPLIES 4

Ok thanks @stonechucker i have edited my message!!!Smiley Frustrated sorry for you @hogujak...Smiley Sad

@Lieux, there is nothing the Moderator_Team can do to resolve this, other than providing the information I have just given in my response.

SIMs are only usable once, and when a sim card is changed on the account, the old sim is rendered inactive, and can not be reactivated.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@hogujak, you have now lost the use of SIM number 1.  You will need to get a new one.

You will need to activate a new sim for your wife's phone under a fully new account with a different email address than your account.  Accounts are unique to an email address, 1 sim per account.

There is nothing that can be done otherwise.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

I think you will need the help fo the moderator to fix that... @hogujak

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened...they will help you...wait few hours up to 2 days...Smiley Happy

EDITED....If @stonechucker said that it's irreversible..so it is...

Need Help? Let's chat.