cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM

Oscar9201
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I´ve problem trying to activate my SIM card, when I'm activating and I´m trying to continue with the process the website say Invalid Sim Card. I don´t know how to fix it. I hope that you can help me with that soon. Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7

mehulspandya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No I have not reach upto payment section.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Oscar9201 Did you wait for an hour and try again? What is the result? Please let us know so we could assist further if needed. Thanks and welcome to PM.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Oscar9201  If you got that error the very first time you tried activating then that sim has been previously activated. If the sim is new then just wait about an hour for the session lock to clear and try again.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Oscar9201 

Wait for an hour then try again in incognito mode, and also clean your browser cache before you restart.

How far did you get?

Also triple check the number, it's very easy to mistype

Welcome aboard

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Oscar9201 wrote:

I´ve problem trying to activate my SIM card, when I'm activating and I´m trying to continue with the process the website say Invalid Sim Card. I don´t know how to fix it. I hope that you can help me with that soon. Thanks. 

Hi @Oscar9201 ,

You could have timed out. You only have a certain amount of time to complete activation. That same message happened to me when I was taking too long.

Wait an hour and try again.

Clear your cache before you try again.

Welcome! 🙂

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Did you pass the payment section?

If yes check if your card was charged.

If it was charged put your sim card in your phone it will likely work.

If it does work and you were charged go to link below to create your self serve account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you were not charged. System locks sim for 50 minutes. Wait one hour, clear internet cookie/history cache open a fresh browser in incongnito mode and try again.

Don't forget a referral code for a $10 sign up bonus. If you used one and were charged and service works the credit will be applied within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.