cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM

Awtajewdan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on PM for a bit and now my wife wants her PM Sim activated. As soon as the sim# is being entered a red INVALID SIM pops up. We bought the SIM at Wow Mobile. Does anybody know why this is happening? ( we really want to hit the Black Friday Promos)

4 REPLIES 4

Awtajewdan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thankyou. Restarted my device and it all worked.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Awtajewdan 

Restart browser and try the activation again.  Double check the serial number.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Awtajewdan wrote:

I am on PM for a bit and now my wife wants her PM Sim activated. As soon as the sim# is being entered a red INVALID SIM pops up. We bought the SIM st Wow Mobile. Does anybody know why this is happening? ( we really want to hit the Black Friday Promos)

@Awtajewdan  It appears that the sim card has already been activated. If that error appeared as soon as you entered the number then take it back and ask for a new card. If you activate your card at a retail location you will get a free card anyway. Don't forget to use your referral code.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Awtajewdan wrote:

I am on PM for a bit and now my wife wants her PM Sim activated. As soon as the sim# is being entered a red INVALID SIM pops up. We bought the SIM st Wow Mobile. Does anybody know why this is happening? ( we really want to hit the Black Friday Promos)

You should submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', then select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the rest of the prompts to complete the ticket submission.

Need Help? Let's chat.