cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM

ellen14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im trying to acitivate a new account for my husband. I did mine last week no problem. He just purchased a SIM card, I have checked the number several times but its still saying invalid. 

8 REPLIES 8

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @shilpagoyal24,

Were you able to activate the sim card? If not, please feel free to send us a private message here https://bit.ly/2CDoc2k

Cheers,

Syed

shilpagoyal24

The moment I enter the SIM number at "https://activate.publicmobile.ca/" I get the message Invalid SIM. Have tried Microsoft edge, Chrome, fire fox and even samsung internet browser.

Nothing seems to work.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@renatomoreno wrote:

My SIM looks like not registered...891223************7..can ypu verify please ?

Renato

@renatomoreno hi there.  First off, are you 100% sure your phone is compatible with Public Mobile?  If you aren't sure, please post your brand and model (be as specific as possible here--many models have sub-models that are for different regions of the world) and we can check for you.

If you're sure, then you will need to review this info and send a private message to the moderator team for account assistance:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

renatomoreno

My SIM looks like not registered...891223************7..can ypu verify please ?

Renato

nechilds

I had this same problem but using a different browser solved it for me. My husband also had the same problem and clearing his history/cookies/site preferences etc. worked for him. Hope it works for you too! 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @ellen14,

Have you tried using a different browser or if you are using Chrome, try using incognito mode to activate the SIM? If these two tricks don't work, you will have to message the Moderators for further assistance as @KMG mentioned above.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@ellen14, Thank you for reaching out to us and sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a private message with your SIM Card# and the full name that should be on the account? Thank you! 

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's unfortunate.  Try sending a private message to the @CS_Agent and they should be able to help you out.  Include the complete SIM number in your message to them.

Need Help? Let's chat.