cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM number

bencalv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I filled out the activation process and the SIM number was working. However, when I was paying, the payment process timed out and told me to log back in (I do not have a log in as I do not have a phone number). When I attempted to redo the activation process, it now says that the SIM number is invalid.

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bencalv  Insert the sim card and dial 611 if you get a response your card has been activated. You should be able to access your selfserve account using your email and password that you setup during activation.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@bencalv check to see if your credit card was charged. If it was, insert your SIM into your phone and try to log into your self service account.  If it wasn't, the SIM is probably locked. Wait 1 hour from last attempt,  clear your browser history,  go to private/ incognito mode and try again to activate your SIM card.  Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First check if your were charged. 

If yes put sim card in phone and see if anything works.

If it works follow link below to create your self serve account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you were not charged. Wait one hour as system blocks sim for 50 minutes. Open a fresh browser after clearing cookie and history cache in incognito mode and try to register again.

If you used a referral code and were charged and phone works the $10 bonus credit will be applied to your account within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bencalv wrote:

I filled out the activation process and the SIM number was working. However, when I was paying, the payment process timed out and told me to log back in (I do not have a log in as I do not have a phone number). When I attempted to redo the activation process, it now says that the SIM number is invalid.

Put the sim into the phone to see if the activation process completed.

Need Help? Let's chat.