cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM message

LauraB1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was trying to get an account set up.  Just before I got to the payment section I realized that I entered a phone number wrong.  I went back to change it and now get an invalid Sim # message when trying to continue.

Has this happen to anyone else?  What did you do to fix the issue?

7 REPLIES 7

Stevemic16

Same thing happened when I was signing up. Hit go back because I forgot some information. Made sure I didn’t  get a charge charge my card then just waited about an hour cleared history and did incognito mode and everything worked with no issues the second time around 

Kylie34

The same thing happened to me when I first signed up. I asked the same question and everyone said to just wait but I didn't want to wait so what I did was just closed the tab and then went right back on after and it worked no waiting necessary. Hope this helped

@LauraB1 if you  use @Jb456 's suggestion , retry an get the same message. Contact a moderator and explain your problem. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen .This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.

@LauraB1 wrote:

Thanks.  Credit card was not charged yet. I didn't get that far in the activation.  I guess I will wait the hour and try again.

@LauraB1 wrote:

Thanks.  Credit card was not charged yet. I didn't get that far in the activation.  I guess I will wait the hour and try again.

Yes you will have to.. as system locks sim for around 50 minutes. 

Be sure to try it in incognito mode.

Also don't forget to enter a referral code for $10 sign up bonus.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@LauraB1 , since you never got to the payment section. Wait an hour and retry adding your SIM. Clear your browser history , go to incognito/private mode and reenter your information. Welcomed to PM. 

@LauraB1 wrote:

I was trying to get an account set up.  Just before I got to the payment section I realized that I entered a phone number wrong.  I went back to change it and now get an invalid Sim # message when trying to continue.

Has this happen to anyone else?  What did you do to fix the issue?

LauraB1

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First check if your credit card was charged..if it was try putting sim in phone and see if anything works.

If it does not.. you have to wait one hour as system locks sim...clear history and internet cache.

Open a fresh browser and try again in Incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.