cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM message

LauraB1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to set up my phone on Sunday.  It did not work the first time so I waited 1 hr and tried again.  It set up my account but i received a message of Invalid SIM.  I submitted a ticket to be contacted by the Moderator Team but still have not heard anything.  My phone is currently useless as I can't make calls or get texts.  I am feeling very frustrated with this company already as I tried calling thier number and can not get a human on the line to help me.  

Any one have any ideas?  Already considering switching to another company if it is this hard to get help when you need it.

5 REPLIES 5

@LauraB1 wrote:

Account is active.  I did not realize I was supposed to look in the community group for the moderator responce. I though I would get an email with a response so I was only watching there.  Dumb newbie mistake.  I have just now tried to contact the moderators team again. 

Hope all goes well this time.

FYI: click your avatar (top right beside the little envelope), go to My Settings >> Preferences >> Private Messenger: tick the boxes Turn on Private Messages and Receive email notifications for new private messages.

No more missed private messages. Robot Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@LauraB1 Has your credit card been charged? 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

LauraB1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Account is active.  I did not realize I was supposed to look in the community group for the moderator responce. I though I would get an email with a response so I was only watching there.  Dumb newbie mistake.  I have just now tried to contact the moderators team again. 

Hope all goes well this time.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@LauraB1 wrote:

I tried to set up my phone on Sunday.  It did not work the first time so I waited 1 hr and tried again.  It set up my account but i received a message of Invalid SIM.  I submitted a ticket to be contacted by the Moderator Team but still have not heard anything.  My phone is currently useless as I can't make calls or get texts.  I am feeling very frustrated with this company already as I tried calling thier number and can not get a human on the line to help me.  

Any one have any ideas?  Already considering switching to another company if it is this hard to get help when you need it.

What does your self-service account say? Is it active? Do you live near PM kiosk? If so, you can go there and ask a seller to have a look at your phone and SIM

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

What kind of message did you receive about invalid sim? On your phone?

Can you test it on different phone?

Did you port the number?

What happens when you try to call your number from different phone?

What is the status in your selfserve?

If it has been more than 48 hours since you contacted mods you can try again. Whatch for the little envelope sign, this is where response should come. If you contact them directly, put URGENT NO SERVICE FOR TWO DAYS in the subject

Good luck

And welcome to public mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.