cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM card

AG_BoC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a SIM off Amazon. Last night I tried to activate the card and the session timed out. Today I am trying to activate the card and I get the message "INVALID SIM"

I;ve already tried waiting an hour and Ive tried ingognito mode.

6 REPLIES 6

AG_BoC

Thank You. That worked

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket. Moderator wait times can vary from a few hours or less, or within a day, from my experience.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@AG_BoC Check your credit card. If it's been billed you have a partial activation and the only recourse is contacting PM as suggested.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@AG_BoC wrote:

The phone is unlocked. I cannot activate the card @ activate.publicmobile.ca

This is my 3rd public mobile SIM

@AG_BoC  Maybe the card was activated. Test the card in your device. If it connects to PM then you are good. If you can't access your selfserve account then click here to register your selfserve account.

If you can connect to PM then submit a ticket for help. 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

AG_BoC

The phone is unlocked. I cannot activate the card @ activate.publicmobile.ca

This is my 3rd public mobile SIM

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Is your phone unlocked ?  Did you have a previous provider ?  If you did, you may need to contact them to unlock your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.