cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interruption to billing cycle date

Canlan54a
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just wondering if I let my plan lapse for a couple of months (less than 3month max), assuming that I top up to restart on a different day of the month than my original billing day, does my billing cycle change to my new date that I restart, or will the system charge me a full payment to bring me back to my old billing cycle? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

kerago

Probably from when you restart your plan. It only makes sense since your previous cycle was paid in full and now you will be starting a new cycle.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Canlan54a wrote:

Just wondering if I let my plan lapse for a couple of months (less than 3month max), assuming that I top up to restart on a different day of the month than my original billing day, does my billing cycle change to my new date that I restart, or will the system charge me a full payment to bring me back to my old billing cycle? Thanks

There's no need to pay back but you won't get rewards when you reactivate.

Canlan54a

Thanks!

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Your new 30-day plan.not monthly, will start the day you sign up. Actually for all intents and purposes it starts at Midnight the night before, but other than that there is no prorating at PM.

Make sure you do not go outside the 90 days or your account will be closed and you'll need a new email and new sim to sign up again.

@Canlan54a wrote:

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Canlan54a wrote:

You billing date will restart from when you initiate the plan change.  You have 90 days to re-activate your plan once it goes into suspension from non-renewal.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Whatever date you restart...then 30 days later will be your renewal day.

Need Help? Let's chat.