cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet getting slower

Yasirrehman1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am with public mobile for almost now 1 year and recently I started facing a problem of slow internet in some areas, it's effecting my work because it is all linked to internet. I removed my SIM card, insert it again it works good for sometime and then again it gets slower. Is there anything I should do to get rid of this problem?

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Yasirrehman1, do you have a full speed LTE plan or a "3G speed" plan.  That can affect data performance as does local network congestion.  At work, I suffer major network congestion on the local towers. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Yasirrehman1 wrote:

I am with public mobile for almost now 1 year and recently I started facing a problem of slow internet in some areas, it's effecting my work because it is all linked to internet. I removed my SIM card, insert it again it works good for sometime and then again it gets slower. Is there anything I should do to get rid of this problem?

@Yasirrehman1  Does your phone support LTE? If yes, make sure your phone is connecting via LTE and not 3G because 3G is more congested during the day.

Need Help? Let's chat.