cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Connection

JDF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a sim card and I have often problems to make phone call but moreover I can't get connected to Internet . So No data use possible 

What shall I do?

2 REPLIES 2

Zz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This may simply be a matter of going into your phone settings and deactivating the SIM card, and activating it again. This was a problem I had early on and that resolved it for me. Just go into your settings>connections>SIM Card>click.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@JDF wrote:

I bought a sim card and I have often problems to make phone call but moreover I can't get connected to Internet . So No data use possible 

What shall I do?

What type of phone do you have and have you checked it on willmyphonework.net your phone may not have all the bands or the main ones that PM operates on.  For data check your APN settings. 

Here is a great site to setup your APN and instructions on how to do it.  Find the APN Settings for Public Mobile here!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.