cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International minutes not working

Shanek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I bought the 400 minutes international calls to try call Ireland, but every time I do I am told I do not have minutes with  my plan. Can anyone help?

I've tried all things such as reboot phone etc. 

11 REPLIES 11

@Brendanlq wrote:

I found this confusing too. I was hoping that Ireland was included. I figured, even thought it's not accurate, that United Kingdom included Ireland. I wonder why so many European countries are included and Ireland isn't... unfortunate.

Unfortunately, Public Mobile is not going to include more countries than advertised. As you know, Ireland is not part of the U.K.

Brendanlq

I found this confusing too. I was hoping that Ireland was included. I figured, even thought it's not accurate, that United Kingdom included Ireland. I wonder why so many European countries are included and Ireland isn't... unfortunate.

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

I agree

With who/what?

AE_Collector

v2131111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shanek wrote:

This is false advertising, at no point does it mention when purchasing that it is only for select countries! 

It's not false advertising. You just chose  not Read the countries that were included. 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I agree

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shanek wrote:

This is false advertising, at no point does it mention when purchasing that it is only for select countries! 

Give me a break....where is the falseness??

A94C21B1-2D8A-4A70-9FDE-479D5C69EE09.jpeg

Shanek

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Shanek  If using Android Google Duo is also another choice.

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@popping wrote:

@Shanek 

1.  If you person you call in Ireland is using a smartphone, you can call each other using WhatsApp.

2.  You can use international calling card

Or if Apple to Apple use Facetime audio. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shanek 

1.  If you person you call in Ireland is using a smartphone, you can call each other using WhatsApp.

2.  You can use international calling card

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shanek wrote:

Hi, 

I bought the 400 minutes international calls to try call Ireland, but every time I do I am told I do not have minutes with  my plan. Can anyone help?

I've tried all things such as reboot phone etc. 

Sorry, the 400 minutes international add-on does not include Ireland.

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.