cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abTest
Mayor / Maire

Re: International call blocked

@z10user4 wrote:

@abTest : The list of countries was in the OP announcement. The last two Xmas gifts and the old 400 minute add-on are all the same. UK is included.

Wow.  Time to get my eyes checked!

charlesbristow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem.....the message says that my call is "in a number range that has been blocked due to security reasons"........the number is that of my mother who is 105 and I have never had a problem calling her before. I have plenty of LD minutes and UK LD minutes so please tell me what the solution is as I have found no way of talking to an actual human being at Public Mobile
AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@charlesbristow 

I have heard nothing about new ranges of numbers being blocked etc. I find the best way to contact moderators is to use the private messaging here (envelope icon up near the top right) and send a message to “Moderator_Team”. Then watch the envelope for a bubble to appear indicating a response.

Meanwhile, make certain nothing has changed with how you dial the call. Using call display on your phone if your mom called you last likely wont work as it wont have the correct access codes in front. No 1 at the beginning but rather 011. Also check your Self Serve account to be sure the International Calling plan is still there with minutes. Yes the free plan from PM last Christmas and the previous Christmas include the UK. That should be good for England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland but not the other “Ireland”.

AE_Collector

philstreet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My dads cell  number has the same message as you. I was told certain codes are blocked but these dont apply to his number. I also have the uk add on. My brothers number in the uk works fine. No help so far.

Need Help? Let's chat.