cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Roaming

rverdeflor69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My family is planning for a vacation in Manila in Dec2019. Is there an international roaming services?HOw much would that cost me? Instead of getting a new local number/mobile devise it would be more handy to use the same device and number for only 6 weeks.

Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4

Mcsbcrocco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can search amazon also for prepaid SIM cards to wherever you are going.  

I purchased one when i went to Mexico and it worked great !  

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Pm does not offer roaming to countries other than the us. Look online to see if you can find a prepaid service there or check the airport when you land.

Here's somewhere to start via TripAdvisor.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g298573-i3261-k5898736-Prepaid_Cell_Phone_Help_Question-Manila_...

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Pm does not offer roaming to countries other than the us. Look online to see if you can find a prepaid service there or check the airport when you land.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@rverdeflor69 wrote:

My family is planning for a vacation in Manila in Dec2019. Is there an international roaming services?HOw much would that cost me? Instead of getting a new local number/mobile devise it would be more handy to use the same device and number for only 6 weeks.

Please advise.

Sorry you're out of luck because PM only has US roaming, so you will need a local SIM from Manila or rely upon one of the wifi apps. 

Need Help? Let's chat.