cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info on getting Public

ThePostman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am currently with Public and want to sign up my sister. She wants the $10 per month...50  minute plan. Does she get $2 off for auto pay ? Do her and I get the $25 sign-up credit ? Thanks !

8 REPLIES 8

ThePostman

Thanks...just ordered the sim card in her name.

@ThePostman , if you're ordering the SIM from Public Mobile, the name doesn't matter.  The name isn't required to purchase a SIM at any retail location.

If you want autopay and a credit card with the account it's  with the same name and address of the credit card and your account...so be careful...I don't know your specification...Your name will be on her account..???

ThePostman

Yes...I will be doing it online.....can I buy the sim card in my name and then set up the billing in her name ?

Welcome to public mobile to your sister!!! The 10$ plan with autopay is very interesting..with the bonus 25$ you will have 3 months for free!!Smiley Wink You will need to activate at your place!!! If you are going to walmart they will ask you to activate with them but you will not received your 25$ each!!!Smiley Frustrated

ThePostman

Thanks....will be signing her up.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ThePostman 

They would get $2 as long as they activte auto pay. They need to successfully activate online (not in store)on a 30 or 90-day plan during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ThePostman wrote:

I am currently with Public and want to sign up my sister. She wants the $10 per month...50  minute plan. Does she get $2 off for auto pay ? Do her and I get the $25 sign-up credit ? Thanks !

1. Yes.

2. Yes if she signs up herself online not in store and enters your number in the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.