Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect charges to my credit card

brendanbrown20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

@brendanbrown20 

You can send moderators (customer service) private message

Include the dates and transaction numbers and ask them to credit it back. Watch for the little envelope t(top right) those is where they will reply

It may take up to 48 hours (probably less) don't send more than one message as they may assign more than one person to deal with the issue which may make it messy and harder to resolve.

Best luck

@brendanbrown20 Unfortunately there is no call in number here, all interaction is done online. See the post above by @kselmak . He provides you a link and some advice. Good luck.

@brendanbrown20 

Public mobile has no phone number to reach them.

Since you're on these forums contact moderators at link below. It will send a private message to them. They will respond to you via your mailbox. 

If you look at the top of page towards right there is in "envelope" for your mailbox. That's where they will write you back. 

Click link below to write them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

brendanbrown20

You don’t think I did those things already ? I did all of those things first. I contacted my credit card company and bank to report and dispute the charges and froze the card. Next step was to contact public mobile as I was advised to. So I’m trying to do that but it seems impossible to actually speak to a human and navigating through this site is a nightmare. All the phone numbers just go to machines and there is no way to reach anyone without an existing account with PC which I do not have ! These charges showed up mysteriously... no idea how or why ...  

@brendanbrown20 wrote:

How do I remove a message 

@brendanbrown20 

Click on the three dots (vertical) in the dark box on the right upper corner of your selected message.  Select edit message.  Remove your phone number.  

brendanbrown20

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@brendanbrown20  The very first thing you should be doing is contacting your credit card company and disputing the charges and / or locking the card in case of fraud. You should also remove your phone number from here as having your full name and phone number online in an open forum is really a bad idea. And finally, there is no one to call you back. You need to open a ticket through the online help system as indicated by others above me. Again, the very first thing you should have done was contact your credit card company, not a public forum. Just as an aside how do you not notice a strange unauthorized recurring charge for 3 years?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Is a family member with public mobile?

If not you and contact your credit card company

Get transaction numbers and dates and contact moderators with it

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

They used to have 90 day cycles

How big is the sum? Is it always same?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@brendanbrown20 

Wow, that is a long time to be charged.  Any other unusual charges.  Wondering if your credit card has been hacked.  

You should first contact credit card company to start a dispute with the charges.

Then you can also contact moderator/PM employee.  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your personal info by clicking on the 3 dots.

You may want to contact your credit card company.

Send a message to a moderator.

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.