cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming phone call/Messages does not work

dshah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My public mobile does not receive incoming phone calls and message. I can call from this number and I can send sms from this number. When I try to reply back on the public mobile number it dial some one elses number. 

I am using Blackberry Leap wuth Public Mobile.

Any help would be appriciated. 

5 REPLIES 5

Mkgfm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey buddy by the sounds of it, I think that your SIM card and service with public is correct but it could be from your phone. Try checking ur settings for call services they have them in settings in the blackberrys n there easy to access. Try putting your SIM card in an other phone n see if the same problem accrues. If it works with the other phone properly then the problem will be from the bb leap and check your plan make sure it’s the right plan just in case the plan you have is not the one you think it is. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dshah wrote:

My public mobile does not receive incoming phone calls and message. I can call from this number and I can send sms from this number. When I try to reply back on the public mobile number it dial some one elses number. 

Have you removed the the SIM then replaced it? Powered off wait 5 and power up. Airplane mode for 15 then turn off? Do you have another phone to try the SIM in?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dshah wrote:

If you're not too invested in your phone number then you can use the Change Number feature. Test it before you select it.

bkd82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sounds like there might be something wrong with your account.  Try contacting a moderator through Public Mobile's chatbot.  Maybe they can do a deeper investigation of what's going on.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@dshahIs your number a new activation? It sounds like you need to contact the moderators via the ? mark in the lower right hand corner.. describe the situation to SIMon and type in submit ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.