cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming not working

Akb989796
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can any one help me how to get my incoming working ,I recently moved form speakout to public mobile and I ported the number and I got the below message 

Public Mobile here: We're experiencing difficulties processing your request to move to Public Mobile. Please go to PublicMobile.ca, click Contact us and complete the SIM & Activation online form. Thanks.

Plesse hep me

9 REPLIES 9

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@buchaneer52  you have an incomplete port. while you wait for it to complete you should be able to use your old sim card.

you might receive a call on the alternate number you entered during the port request. they will ask you to confirm the pin or IMEI number.

in the mean time send a private message as indicated above with your sim number and porting info name as on speak out and pin or IMEI 

just a note for a port to complete your speakout number must be active.

buchaneer52
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Doesn't this seem to say that SIM hasn't been registered? Or am I missing the whole process thus far?

buchaneer52

"Please go to PublicMobile.ca, click Contact us and complete the SIM & Activation online form." I guess it's my lack of experience here but why the question from PM?

@buchaneer52 wrote:

You have ported your number? Or you have started the process to port your number? Did you get any confirmation that your number was successfully ported? The porting process takes time - more or less depending on your previous carrier.

That text message that the customer received is only sent to customers who have requested a number to be ported in and when the request has failed.  This will not fix itself without taking corrective action.

buchaneer52

You have ported your number? Or you have started the process to port your number? Did you get any confirmation that your number was successfully ported? The porting process takes time - more or less depending on your previous carrier.

Akb989796
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I have a pm sim and I already ported my number. But I got the below message 

Public Mobile here: We're experiencing difficulties processing your request to move to Public Mobile. Please go to PublicMobile.ca, click Contact us and complete the SIM & Activation online form. Thanks.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Akb989796 wrote:

Can any one help me how to get my incoming working ,I recently moved form speakout to public mobile and I ported the number and I got the below message 

Plesse hep me

@Akb989796  In order yo port your number from Speakout you need to provide the PIN or the IMEI to PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

buchaneer52

So do you have a PM SIM card? Have you gone through the online activation of your SIM ? Before you can set up an account you have to activate your SIM, select a plan and set up payment information. If you are porting a number, it may be better to select a PM assigned number first to get your account set up then port after.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should fill out the form and contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.