Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls or text

JS6100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I'm jaspreet here 

I recently port my number in public 

And now i have the issues of no incoming calls or texting 

I can call to ANYONE with my public mobile but i didn't receive any call or text if any one know what is it so please help me 

9 REPLIES 9

@JS6100 wrote:

How can i contact the mediator 

I don't about the fido account 

Its active or not 

When i ported my number i checked the calling is working from my phone to other phone so that time i think it's working and done the port and i misplaced

fido sim 

@JS6100  

To submit a ticket to the Public Moderator Team click here . Enter Submit Ticket and then click on the Contact Us button to access the Public Moderator Team Assistance form.

Hope this helps.

@JS6100 

Port is stuck.  Contact moderator as described above. 

Your Fido SIM card should still be working, so you can continue to use until your port is completed.  

JS6100

How can i contact the mediator 

I don't about the fido account 

Its active or not 

When i ported my number i checked the calling is working from my phone to other phone so that time i think it's working and done the port and i misplaced

fido sim 

@JS6100 wrote:

This Friday i ported my number from.fido 

Click on the ? in lower right side of the page to start process of contacting a moderator. It seems the port process is incomplete and they can help you.

@JS6100Sounds like you have a stuck port. You will need to contact the Moderators to see what information is missing / what cause your transfer to get stuck. You do still have your Fido account active right?

JS6100

This Friday i ported my number from.fido 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

How long has it been since your port ?  Did you receive a confirmation text ?  Try rebooting your phone.  If it has been more then a few hours then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

@JS6100 

When did you exactly port your number?  Which company did you port from?

It looks like that it is in the process of porting.  Not complete yet.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JS6100 wrote:

Hi I'm jaspreet here 

I recently port my number in public 

And now i have the issues of no incoming calls or texting 

I can call to ANYONE with my public mobile but i didn't receive any call or text if any one know what is it so please help me 

If you've recently ported your number...it could take awhile depending on where you ported from. A voip number port could take a week or more.

Use the old sim until it quits. Then port should be complete.

Need Help? Let's chat.