cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls = busy signal or voicemail.

Tigerdave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, obviously still having problems. 

Ported issues supposed sorted. Fido to PM. 

Outgoing calls, TXT in/out are working. 

However incoming calls don't seem to work. 

Well, it seems intermittently from mobile phones ie. Rogers and Telus work 50% of the time or get voicemail. 

Land lines go straight to busy signals. 

This is all frustrating. I just want a phone that works please. 

I've done all the suggestions from some members here to no avail. No solutions so far. 

My impressions so far ,not so good. 

No proper support such a disappointment and proves qualified techs needed. 

Please anyone help. Sent several tickets. Not one reply. 

This may be deal breaker for me. 

Disillusioned user. 

6 REPLIES 6

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tigerdave I hope that  things are better for you at fido. PM is not for everyone, that goes without saying you get what you pay for. Some people just feel so comfortable with bell and rogers even though they know that they are overpaying, they just dont want to make the switch for the five to ten bucks a month, not worth their time or hassle I guess. 

Again I apologize on behalf the PM community that we couldnt fix this issue for you and that you couldnt get an earlier response from the mods. The mods should be paying attention to threads like these and taking notes. 

@Tigerdave 

Thank you for your follow up. I cant blame you theres been a complete collapse in customer support and pm management is failing in addressing it. Its like pm has time warped back to the fall of 2016. As a customer I apologise for pm's failings. Hopefully fido gave you an attractive winback offer.

@Catherine_T  @Alan_K @Melinda_H 

How many more new or current customers are we going to lose before pm steps up and addresses the current wait times, lack of proper support  when moderators do finally contact a customer and at least inform your customers on what is going on?!!

Tigerdave

@darlicious 

Update. 

Yes the mods finally addressed my issues.  I font know what they did but my incoming from landline phones started to work on Friday. All seems to finally be working as it should've from the beginning . But sadly it did not. 

This whole experience has tarnished my confidence in PM.  They took too long. Caused too much stress and time. 

This provider was not for me.

I have ported back to Fido. No longer with PM. 

I would like to thank you and all on this forum who have tried to help. 

All the best 👍 

@Tigerdave 

Did you get your issue resolved? I @Luddite has chosen a solution for you but i just got the impression that porting only partiall fixed ļit.

Tigerdave

@stevenanto 

Yes I have both mobile and landline phones calling. Only a few times did mobile phones rang through. 

Used my sim in both an LG and Samsung phones. 

Thanks

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tigerdave This is an annoying situation and it sucks but were you able to try the sim in another phone to see if it does the same thing? 

Is it many different people calling you form many different numbers trying to call you?

Need Help? Let's chat.