cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming call can’t recive

Desraj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I port my number lucky mobile to public mobile 4 day ago but out going gud work incoming coming call can’t recive my phone number 647*******

Edited by srlawren to mask out phone number, in accordance with community guidelines

4 REPLIES 4

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Desraj Please use the 3 dots on the top right of your post to remove your personal information from the post.  Your port is probably stuck. Contact the moderators and ask them to fix it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Desraj 

Please edit your post to remove your phone number if you do not want spam calls as anyone can access your post.

FYI 

Number porting is a 2 stage process:
Stage 1. After submitted your porting request, PM set up your old number on your PM account. Login to your account. Select the [Plan and Add-Ons] tab. Is your old number showing on the [Plan and Add-Ons] display?
If yes, PM has done its work to setup your old number for you to call out, send text and data.
If no, you should create a support ticket for moderator to investigate. Moderator wait time is from couple of hours to couple of days. https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Stage 2. Now, you are waiting for your old provider to release you number to PM. Not until your old provider release your number, all the incoming calls and texts will continue to go to your old provider. You can continue to use the old provider SIM card until it stops working which is the indication that your number was released to PM.

You have waited for 4 days.  It is time to get moderator help.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/
Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "Port Request"

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Desraj wrote:

I port my number lucky mobile to public mobile 4 day ago but out going gud work incoming coming call can’t recive my phone number xxxxx

@Desraj   You should delete your tel. no. from your post by clicking on the 3 dots top right of your post and select edit as you are on a public forum and it's never a good idea to post any personal info here.

It sounds like your port is stuck and you'll need to contact moderators via SIMon ? mark bottom right of your screen.

Meanwhile you can try rebooting/powering off phone, removing SIM, waiting couple of mins and reinserting and restarting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.