cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Calls

erinhogan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up two phones last night.  Both can send and receive texts, use data, make calls, but CAN NOT accept incoming calls.  They go right to voicemail.  Its been 12 hours, turned phone on and off. 

5 REPLIES 5

@erinhogan 

Your Bell Sim card sometimes still be working while the port is being completed.  If you have not tried it yet, put your Bell Sim card back into phone to see whether it works at the present time.  

For future reference, some people recommend activating with a new temporary public mobile number first.  Make sure that the service is working.  The port your old number via your self service account.  

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@erinhogan wrote:

Yes, I did transfer the numbers over from bell.  Do Moderators usually answer quickly?  These phones are required for work.

If you need immediate account related Help, specially if it's Work phone then this Provider is not for you. Having said that usually Ports that are done at night sometimes go through in the morning, so don't worry until the Port goes through your Bell Sim Card should still be active. and all your incoming calls will go there till then. 

@erinhogan  could be up to 48 hours for moderator_team to answer back.  Try your old bell sims to see if they still work, if they do use them until the port is complete and you hear back from the moderators!  

erinhogan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I did transfer the numbers over from bell.  Do Moderators usually answer quickly?  These phones are required for work.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you port (transfer) phone# from another provider ?

You would need to contact a moderator.

Moderators can be contacted by sending a private message by clicking here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.