Did you mean: 

In need of puk number

Kendra20041
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kendra20041 wrote:

Okay so I just go in and tell them what happens and that I want a new sim and 2 months credit?

So this weekend will net you a savings as you've already spent the money on your existing SIM that you're having a problem with needing a puk code for.

And as already stated this weekend is a promo for an IN-STORE activation of getting a free SIM and the second month "free" in the form of a credit in your self-serve account. You have to pay for the first month. You have to activate in store.

@Kendra20041

For this weekend only, you can go to any vendor as stated in the link.  Just mention that you want to sign up for new account.  You should get free SIM card.  You will need to pay for 1st month plan.  Within 72 hours, you will get 2nd month plan credit into your account.  

If you sign up with friend referral number, you will get extra $10 credit.  Also, if you have a credit card or visa DEBIT, you can sign up for autopay and get $2 ongoing monthly credit.  The credits should appear in your account within 72 hours.  

You will need to pay for 1st month and the rep at the store has to do the activaiton for you.  

If you want just the SIM card and activate at home, you will need to pay $10 + taxes.  Then you can activate at home.  But, with this weekend flash promo, it might be worth activating in store.  

Kendra20041

Okay so I just go in and tell them what happens and that I want a new sim and 2 months credit?

Yes, you can go into any vendor and get SIM card.  But, if you want the free SIM and 2nd month credit, you will need to activate in store.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-From-October-20-to-21-Get-a-...

Kendra20041

Okay so I just go I and tell them I want a new SIM card?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kendra20041 just buy a new sim and do a sim swap. 

If you are willing to lose you current number and remaining porrtion of plan. Then getting a new account is an option as there is a flash sale: free sim and second month free.  Don't forget to add a referral. That might give an addition 10$ credit

Kendra20041

Would it just be easier to get a new SIM card and new account?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kendra20041

If you need PUK number, you will need to contact moderator.  Expect 2-3 day wait though unfortunately.  

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Need Help? Let's chat.