cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to registred

olkraft
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The spare phone of in case been refuse by the system, and block me to continue. That phone # is a Public mobile number????????????????????????????????

11 REPLIES 11

@olkraft 

@olkraft wrote:

I try 3 numbers

Please take some time to describe your situation and problem.  Then maybe one of the community members can help.  We can't understand what you are trying to communicate.  Thanks.

olkraft
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I try 3 numbers

@kselmak wrote:

I did try to register the selfserve with my already registered number that is definitely public mobile number, but I couldn't get the system to block me, so that part I'm assuming is about session lock.

This is the problem, we often have very partial info and we try to help people who are I guess too frustrated to respond and are probably doing many things at once. So I just boil it to most likely until we get some kind of feedback

Except that can lead to confusion, if you end up pointing the OP in a certain direction, based on a guess of what they're talking about. Each to their own, I suppose, but I prefer to have a much better idea of what someone is actually talking about before offering up a plethora of possible ideas.

As it turns out, the OP hasn't been back since the thread was created......

I did try to register the selfserve with my already registered number that is definitely public mobile number, but I couldn't get the system to block me, so that part I'm assuming is about session lock.

This is the problem, we often have very partial info and we try to help people who are I guess too frustrated to respond and are probably doing many things at once. So I just boil it to most likely until we get some kind of feedback

@CannonFodder The way I see it, op is using public mobile number as an alternative phone number (maybe family member, friend, or the first account) and probably due to port it must be specified, but the system is rejecting it for some reaso

@kselmak  Maybe you're right, but for the life of me, I can't translate that post enough to guess at what the OP is having an issue with..... 🤔 

@CannonFodder 🙂

The spare phone of in case?

Sounds like alternative phone number to my told by somebody who is very frustrated and in hurry.

I may be wrong though

@kselmak  Uhm..... you're posting in this thread as though you know what the OP is asking..... are your skillz at reading Swahili just that much better than mine? 😮 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Can you check if you mistyped?

In general that number use only used to verify if you are account holder, so it's good to know correct one.

It's really important if you are porting as they may try to reach you if anything goes wrong.

But it's not bad idea to have backup fongo or TextNow numbert in any case

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@olkraft  Maybe try to clarify your post, because I have no idea what you're asking.....

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @olkraft 

Maybe try another alternative number

Though can open fongo or TextNow they will give you free one.

Welcome to public mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.