cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I sign up on the 25th can I get my billing date changed to the 29th?

coolvehiclefan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am planning to port my number over from Chatr to public mobile, if I sign up on the 25th can I get my billing date changed to the 29th? 

14 REPLIES 14

coolvehiclefan

That's awesome thanks 😀

@coolvehiclefan wrote:

I was planning on getting the $50 8gb 3G plan 

Then there's no rush as that one isn't one of the 3 being retired.. good luck.

coolvehiclefan

I was planning on getting the $50 8gb 3G plan 

@coolvehiclefan wrote:

Thats great thank you so much  

Good you have your answer, you don't say what plan you might be signing up for on the 25th but you might keep in mind that 3 plans are due to be retired on 22nd April which offer some of the best value for money so might save money in the long run if you can sign up 3 days early.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Select-ready-made-plans-expiring-April-...

Either way good luck with your sign up!

coolvehiclefan

Thats great thank you so much  

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@coolvehiclefan wrote:

I am planning to port my number over from Chatr to public mobile, if I sign up on the 25th can I get my billing date changed to the 29th? 

you can top up early also, and the value will be held until renewal, so if you get paid in the wrong week, you might pay early if it helps.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

One last thing. If you get an answer to a question or like someone's answer to some other question, please click the Bravo on the lower corner.  Cheers

@coolvehiclefan wrote:

I'd be going on a 30 day plan, why would the billing date constantly change? 

Because not all months have just 30 days.  When there is a month with 31 days your payment in the following month will be a day earlier

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

coolvehiclefan

Makes sense. Also I will enjoy public mobile 

Lar

@coolvehiclefan wrote:

Because not all months are 30 days.  If the plans were "monthly" then yes whatever day you started could be the same day each month. Enjoy PM and the community.

coolvehiclefan

Ok thanks 

coolvehiclefan

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@coolvehiclefan wrote:

The only way to get your billing date to the 29th would be to let your phone get suspended for 4 days then renew it but as already stated the payment date is a floating date of 30 days not the same day each month

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lar

If you could, which I doubt, all plans are 30 or 90 days so your billing date will change as time goes on. Thus a 29th pay date will  not stay the 29th

Need Help? Let's chat.