cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ISSUES WITH PORTING NUMBER

Hi,

Its been 3 days now and I am still stuck trying to port my fido number to Public Mobile. Outgoing and texts work but incoming is not woking. Please some one from Public Mobile look into this as I am fed speaking to Fido and the rep at the kiosk from where I got this sim. It is some random glitch which is causing this and I am being made to go through hoops to get this sorted. Can someone from PUBLIC MOBILE speak to me or take ownership of this issue? 

Hayat

GR
Mayor / Maire

Re: ISSUES WITH PORTING NUMBER

@muhammadhayat  click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and get to submit ticket.  Then the moderators will get back to you hopefully tonight but if not tomorrow  And theyll fix that for you! 

Thanks, But I dont have a field where I could enter the information such as the account number with fido? Would this be in the next step that you guys contact me? 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@muhammadhayat  to contact them click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page! 

I have sumbitted the ticket but in the ticket there werent any fields where I could enter Fidos information (basically where the number is being ported from ) . Thanks

GR
Mayor / Maire

@muhammadhayat  ok, just wait for the moderators to get back to you and they'll ask what they need to know. 

Mayor / Maire

@muhammadhayat wrote:

Thanks, But I dont have a field where I could enter the information such as the account number with fido? Would this be in the next step that you guys contact me? 

@muhammadhayat  Try calling the Telus porting line as the might be able to assist with your stuck port.

1 877 868 3587  prompt 1. English  prompt 2. Representative  

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same as me. Has been over 30 hours. Fido cant do anything for me. I have sent multiple PM to moderators, waiting for the number to be ported. Sent the moderators all the information they need. Have not got a reply.

I know the rates on Public Mobile are good. That is why I will remain patient.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Stuntman733  for some reason alot of people have trouble porting from Fido but be patient and you won't be disappointed with the service and the savings!   Welcome to public mobile! 

Hello @muhammadhayat

Would you please provide us with your Public Mobile temporary phone number or account number and the Pin's account.

We also need the Fido phone number and account number.

Thanks

Lucian PM Mod