cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IEMI checker

Matthieu_C
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have looked everywhere for the IEMI checker but can’t find it anywhere. Can someone let me know if this IEMI number will work on the PM network. 

7 REPLIES 7

station1104
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

http://www.imeipro.info/  your phone should work with Public as long as it is unlocked or with Telus or Koodo and long as it isn't blacklisted.

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Both the phone compatibility and IMEI checker are back today! 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Matthieu_C wrote:

Right?!  Does anyone from PM understand why the link is there but there is no place to type in the IMEI number?  

The link at the bottom just goes to the same Get Started page where the checker has been removed.

Maybe it was too much hassle keeping up the database of compatible phones and then also that blacklisting can be checked elsewhere like the link I provided.

Matthieu_C
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Right?!  Does anyone from PM understand why the link is there but there is no place to type in the IMEI number?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Matthieu_C wrote:

I have looked everywhere for the IEMI checker but can’t find it anywhere. Can someone let me know if this IEMI number will work on the PM network. xxxxxxxxxx

Interesting. It used to be under Get Started. It seems to be gone.

Try devicecheck

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Matthieu_C wrote:

I have looked everywhere for the IEMI checker but can’t find it anywhere.

It used to be on the Getting Started page but they removed it for some reason! There is still even a link at the bottom of the page that says "Check Your Phone". Weird!

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Matthieu_CYour Samsung should work with Public Mobile as long as it is not black listed.

Need Help? Let's chat.