cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to port over my number from Koodo

Manuelh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I would like to be able to switch over my number. during the activation it said I would need to contact PM but I don't hear any options  to speak to someone on the *611

3 REPLIES 3

Manuelh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks all done!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Manuelh wrote:

Hi I would like to be able to switch over my number. during the activation it said I would need to contact PM but I don't hear any options  to speak to someone on the *611

@Manuelh  If it's Koodo postpaid account you can do it online by login into your account. If it's a Koodo prepaid account you need to do it ny contacting PM.To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Manuelh Because there is no such option.. to contact the moderators you will need to message them by clicking here. Just a heads up it can take up to 48 hours for them to respond. Please be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.