I was charged twice

Mamasita11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to know how I could get a 2nd charge on my card be refunded

11 REPLIES 11

@Maryamjan  a écrit :

@Mamasita11 wrote:

Was you charger 2 times @Maryamjan ? No refund with public mobile...but you will keep your money for the next bill. The money will stay in your available funds.

Maryamjan

@Mamasita11 wrote:

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mamasita11 this is why you are seeing multiple charges.  You didn't read the warnings and went ahead.  When you do an immediate plan change, it cancels your current plan and cycle--without refund--and starts a brand new cycle for you on the new plan, for which you are immediate charged.  This is how the immediate plan changes work.  You had another option available to you which was to schedule the plan change for your next renewal date, which would not have incurred this extra cost.  

Because you clearly didn't understand how it would work, you should probably reach out to the moderator team via private message (more here) and politely ask if they can credit your public mobile account as a good will gesture, the funds of which will be applied automatically toward your next renewal payment.  They are under no obligation to do this, but are generally pretty good about doing so when asked.  Please be patient, they seem to have about a 2-3+ day backlog of requests at the moment, so it may take them a while to get back to you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mamasita11

Yes

srlawren

@Mamasita11 wrote:

That's horrible and it was 2 different amounts

@Mamasita11 did you do an immediate plan change?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mamasita11 wrote:

@Mamasita11

Send a message to moderator team. Click this to message the moderators.  Please include in the private message your phone number, name, your account number and PIN code with as much detail as possible to prevent the need for more contact so they can solve the issue right away.

Community moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT) and strive to answer within the hour, but in peak periods could be up to 48 hours. Please be patient

More about contacting moderator team Click Here

Yes, you clicked that user, and on the right side you click "Send private message"

Mamasita11

That's horrible and it was 2 different amounts

popping

@Mamasita11 wrote:

What had happened that PM charged you twice?

It will take 2 - 3 months to get a refund.  Moderator may give you credit in your account to be used for your future renewal(s).

Mamasita11

Just put 

@CS_Agent?

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

This can only be done by public mobile employee. 

Send your account info to @CS_Agent via private message.

They will deal with it.

Need Help? Let's chat.