cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged, but no order number

Navall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So i was trying to buy public sim card online and I was charged, but there is no order confirmation and to log a complaint I need an order number. Is it placed? Or it's not?

2 REPLIES 2

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Navall Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes emails get flagged and end up in spam folders. If not, you can still contact the moderator team and they should be able to pull up the order using your email or address if it went through. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Navall 

Depending on where you purchased this SIM card, there should have been some kind of confirmation number if your credit card was charged for the purchase.

Not sure what kind of complaint you wish to file - but if you need to contact the moderators here's how:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.