Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to talk to a human

Itsrz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

15 REPLIES 15

@Gailcornell585 @  @portong in?

I will message you a phone number for porting in issue.  please check your Community inbox 

Gailcornell585
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes my issue is porting may I have number please

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Itsrz Please let us know what is your issue so we can help you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

.. in fact if you have problem with Porting, there is a really a hotline you can talk to human..  🙂

if not, you might have to talk to us here.. honest, not sure how many members here are real human 😛

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Lots of humans here to help, some of us might be robots (just joking) ask away and we will most likely be able to help or direct you in the right track.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Darn... i am a robot.

So close....

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Itsrz , if you have an "account specific issue" then the Public Mobile Moderators may need to be engaged.

See more here on how to contact them: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

But majority of the posts that members submit on the Community Forum can be solved by your fellow Community Members, like those who have already posted or myself, esjliv. Hello, nice to meet you.

Give it a shot...what seems to be the issue. Please do not post any private info. as this is a Public Forum.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Itsrz We are all humans here and can help you. Let us know your concerns and we may be able to sort them out!😀 In case you want to speak with PM's rep, create a ticket by clicking on the bubble in the right corner and follow directions of the bot, or type "talk to moderator" there.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Itsrz I'm RosieR.  I am a human.  May I help you?

The amazing community is full of very smart very knowledgeable humans ready and able to help fellow customers.  

Welcome to Public Mobile and the community

RosieR

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I'm a human.

You can talk with me (or any of us).

😀

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Itsrz 

You can message a human after submitting a ticket via simon by clicking the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen. What's the nature of your problem? Maybe we can solve it for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Itsrz : Do you have friends or family in the house? Your neighbours? 🙂

There's no actual talking to the support people. It's all done using the private messaging system.

Need Help? Let's chat.