cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to see my Bill

PublicMobile8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched to another provider and I wanted to look at my Public Mobile bills. However, when I log in, it says the account has been deactivated. Additionally, we set up preauthorized payment on our plan but we never got the $2 auto-payment deduction. I had the account from mid June to Aug. So what do I do to get the following:

1)See my previous Public Mobile bills (as they are not sent to your email and the account has been diabled)

2) I want to see if Public Mobile would refund me a part of the bill for the days I have not used it. Ex My bill was from Aug 22 to Sept 22 and I disconnected on Aug 31. Other companies would pay me back the part of teh bill from Sept 1-22.

3) I want to ask someone why I did not get the $2 Auto-pay discount

Thank you

12 REPLIES 12

I think that many people think they did not get the autopay discount because taxes are added which roughly negates the autopsy discount on lower priced plans.

As mentioned, if the account were active you could simply log in to Self Serve and see the last 6 months of activity but I have no idea if that access remains once the account is deactivated.

@Niku4usingh03 hi if you want all your old bills you will have to contact the moderators by clicking the ? bottom right and asking Simon to generate a ticket to open a conversation with the moderator team it is my understanding that it takes a few weeks to get a copy of your bills also since you are on a public forum please delete your phone number click 3 dots top right of screen to edit your post 

@Niku4usingh03 

Please remove your personal information from this public forum.  

You can see your billing history for the last 6 month in your self service account.  If you need an official billing invoice, you will need to contact moderator team to generate invoices.  

Niku4usingh03

I want my all old bill on my email 

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

PublicMobile8

Thanks

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@PublicMobile8 wrote:

I just switched to another provider and I wanted to look at my Public Mobile bills. However, when I log in, it says the account has been deactivated. Additionally, we set up preauthorized payment on our plan but we never got the $2 auto-payment deduction. I had the account from mid June to Aug. So what do I do to get the following:

1)See my previous Public Mobile bills (as they are not sent to your email and the account has been diabled)

2) I want to see if Public Mobile would refund me a part of the bill for the days I have not used it. Ex My bill was from Aug 22 to Sept 22 and I disconnected on Aug 31. Other companies would pay me back the part of teh bill from Sept 1-22.

Thank you

This is a Prepaid Pay Before Service, there are no bills sent. You pay for 30 days of service then your phone works for 30 days. When you don't pay you have no service.  Also with all Prepaid Service providers in this country there are no Refunds. 

@bashamashaikhThere is no unpaid payments at Public Mobile since everything is prepaid. The OP had indicated he ported so his account was closed automatically because of that.

bashamashaikh

Your account may be deactivated because of unpaid payments. You may not have sufficient funds in your auto-pay account (i.e your bank acc).

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

why do you say you did not get the $2 autopay credit?  

there are no bills at PM only a pyment history.  if you need bills then you need to request an invoice and provide some details.  not sure about disactivated acounts though.  more info here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Invoice-Request/m-p/174070#M52476

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@PublicMobile8 wrote:

Thank you

@PublicMobile8 Public is prepaid so you are not entitled to any refund of you cancel your plan early.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

1. You may be able to get that information thru a moderator.

You should consider creating a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment box in the bottom right.
SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team

2. PM is a prepaid service so there's no prorating on the way out.

3. The Moderator may be able to help you with auto-pay, but it's applied I the following month so the last $2 you earned can not be taken off a payment that was never made.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Not sure about refunds but for bills/invoices you have to ask a mod. Click on the question mark thing at the bottom of the page to guide you through making a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.