cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I set up account, not working can't reset password

Roadtrip100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 3 existing accounts, setting up a forth. Went through the activation process and migration. Now I am unable to log into account, and Sim appears to not work. When I try to reset password it says my email is invalid, yet I can send email to the account in question. Frustrated 😮 any thoughts.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Roadtrip100 wrote:

I have 3 existing accounts, setting up a forth. Went through the activation process and migration. Now I am unable to log into account, and Sim appears to not work. When I try to reset password it says my email is invalid, yet I can send email to the account in question. Frustrated 😮 any thoughts.

Cheers

@Roadtrip100 if you did not receive the welcome message email from PM more than likely you entered sim incorrect email (typo?). If that is the case best to message the moderator and ask them to check the email. Just provide your sim number.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Roadtrip100 did you get a welcome email ,was your cc charged maybe your signup failed

Roadtrip100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when I try to reset the password for the account I get a

Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address. message.

Does this mean the whole process of setting up the account 3 days ago didnt' work? Ideally I would like to confirm which side of the mountain I am on. Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.