I registered my account but I can’t sign up

Zparveen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

@Kim9 wrote:

Hi please help me to set up my new SIM card 

Follow this link. Don't forget to enter a referral code to receive a $10 credit. Welcome to public mobile.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

I think you meant to point @Kim9 to activate.publicmobile.ca . If the sim card is already in-hand and Kim9 wants to do an at-home setup, there would be no need to register for a new self serve account. That part would be taken care of automatically upon activating the service.

@computergeek541  yes you're correct pasted wrong link. Should have been activate.publicmobile.ca

Thanks

@Jb456 wrote:

@Kim9 wrote:

Follow this link. Don't forget to enter a referral code to receive a $10 credit. Welcome to public mobile.

I think that you meant to point @Kim9 to activate.publicmobile.ca . If the sim card is already in-hand and Kim9 wants to do an at-home setup, there would be no need to register for a new self serve account. That part would be taken care of automatically upon activating the service.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Kim9 wrote:

@Kim9 wrote:

Look up at top of this page...click Get Started. You'll get guidance on how to activate your sim...also make sure your phone will work here.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Kim9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi @RobertQc

You are definitely right. We really appreciate the fact you are bringing this matter to our attention. 

The proper feedback has been given to our team members. Keep it up with the great job all of you guys are doing with the community. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

As you mentioned, the purpose here is to learn from each other :D! 

@CS_Agent 

Thanks for acknowledgement on this. There is another issue.

Moderators are spending time responding to general inquiries that we can answer, like a customer asking about plan options

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-do-I-personalize-a-plan/m-p/33096...

Yet the moderator team has not responded to @kerstin that had a failed renewal and tried the tricks and has been waiting for hours for a response with no service for days and left in the dark not knowing if anyone is doing anything.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/FAILED-RENEWAL-Very-FRUSTRATED-with-P...

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @RobertQc

You are definitely right. We really appreciate the fact you are bringing this matter to our attention. 

The proper feedback has been given to our team members. Keep it up with the great job all of you guys are doing with the community. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

As you mentioned, the purpose here is to learn from each other :D! 

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi there! 

I really apologize, this message was intended to be sent as private, instead of a public post . Thanks for bring this to my attention. 

@CS_Agent 

This is not even the first time you made this mistake today

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Nat/m-p/330841#M22856

You guys are supposed to be setting an example, I don't even have enough fingers to count how many times recently the moderator team is posting messages that are meant to be private,  sending private messages to the wrong person including a customer at PM getting a different customers invoice and inconsistencies in the moderator team telling contradicting information. This is seriously getting out of hand and you guys need to work on your accuracy

Its great and all that you guys have been recently participating in the community but if its rushing your work as a moderator and putting too much on your plate where your accuracy is starting to suffer then its not worth it.

A lot of these issues you are taking private are able to be solved by the community, you will also notice of recent customers complaining of moderator back assistance giving generic responses. When you go 1 on 1 with a phone/hardware /non service related issue you eliminate the 24/7 response aspect of the community and the extremely wide range of the entire community.

I suggest if the help does not need to be in private, then do it in public, so we can either learn from you, or correct you and become better together.

@Alan_K  @Brooke_C 

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hey Zparveen

We are here to help you but, before we can do that, we need to make sure you’re the account owner. We do this to keep your personal information safe and ensure we’re only making account changes on your behalf.

Please click on the link below and follow the steps:

​​​​

As soon as  the account has been verified, we'll be able to assist you better to access your online account.

All the best, 

Adriana 

Public Mobile Moderator Team.

Adriana, why would you post that unique link in the community? It will allow any public user to click on it and verify a wrong account. You should be doing this through private messages. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there! 

I really apologize, this message was intended to be sent as private, instead of a public post . Thanks for bring this to my attention. 

Need Help? Let's chat.