Did you mean: 

I refer a freind but the store agent did not give me credit

alemzewdu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 REPLIES 3

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It could be possible that your friend doesn’t have an active account, or his account isn’t active anymore.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

When your friend activated the sim card did they give your referral code to the store agent to enter it?.

You friend receives $10 within 72 hours of activation. You earn $1 of per 30 days.

Log into your account. Scroll down to Rewards sections. If that is your only referral you should see $1 under referrals if your friend used your referral code. If you have multiple referrals click the button "My Rewards" on next page there is a arrow next to "Total rewards earned" click that and you will see the last 4 digits of people's numbers that you referred check if your friends is there.

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

If you friend did not give the store clerk your referral code. Did they get a $10 signup bonus? That means your friend either used another referral code or the store clerk used their own.

If they did not receive $10 then your friend has to contact moderators and say "I was referred by this code" and put your referral code.

To reach moderators your friend has to click the question mark bottom right and open a ticket through the chat bot.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@alemzewdu wrote:

Log into My Account / My Rewards to see if the Refer-a-Friend Reward has been applied to your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.