cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered my SIM card in the mail, but now the $25 plan w data is gone? What to do?

jcadbn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my SIM card in the mail, but now the $25 plan w data is gone? What to do?   So I spent my money on the SIM card to get the plan. It came in the mail today (Saturday), now the plan I want (why I purchased the SIM card) is gone.   So now what?

10 REPLIES 10

@mynewhome wrote:

Im in the same boat, was planning on the 4.5 gig + 500 mb for $40, but that deal is also gone.

Moderator tried to get it for me but was unable to. Ive been told some new plans should arrive with back to school promos coming in the Summer.

Often, carriers don't decide on these promos until much later in the year for that time period.  While carriers do often come out with back-to-school-promos, anything really could happen. 

mynewhome
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Im in the same boat, was planning on the 4.5 gig + 500 mb for $40, but that deal is also gone.

Moderator tried to get it for me but was unable to. Ive been told some new plans should arrive with back to school promos coming in the Summer.

@wetcoaster wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@jcadbn wrote:

I ordered my SIM card in the mail, but now the $25 plan w data is gone? What to do?   So I spent my money on the SIM card to get the plan. It came in the mail today (Saturday), now the plan I want (why I purchased the SIM card) is gone.   So now what?

Hopefully you took note of what @Munday posted.

If not they can still future date the plan change, but they better be on it before all that attention prompts the power that be to close the gap... My last try was successful as of 10:30 PDT / 1:30pm EDT.

Edit: Although I find it a little difficult to believe that PM is unaware of this as it's been mentioned a few times already over the past few days.  But definitely best to switch ASAP for anyone interested.

@dabr wrote:

@jcadbn wrote:

If not they can still future date the plan change, but they better be on it before all that attention prompts the power that be to close the gap... My last try was successful as of 10:30 PDT / 1:30pm EDT.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jcadbn wrote:

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Munday wrote:

@jcadbn wrote:

I posted this earlier today under a different subject. Hopefully the info is still valid:

Re: New plans launching on April 23rd

For some reason, as of this morning, the $25, 500 MB + 500 MB with auto-pay plan is still available. In self serve, choose: change plan -> build your own plan -> 30 day plan -> unlimited canada wide talk. -> international text -> 500 MB + 500 MB with auto-pay. This option was also available to a friend that signed up on a brand new activation yesterday.

haha, hidden feature

Munday
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@jcadbn wrote:

I posted this earlier today under a different subject. Hopefully the info is still valid:

Re: New plans launching on April 23rd

For some reason, as of this morning, the $25, 500 MB + 500 MB with auto-pay plan is still available. In self serve, choose: change plan -> build your own plan -> 30 day plan -> unlimited canada wide talk. -> international text -> 500 MB + 500 MB with auto-pay. This option was also available to a friend that signed up on a brand new activation yesterday.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@jcadbn wrote:

Maybe take the new version of the plan.  

Some promo plans are offered to existing customers so you can change plans later.

You could hold onto sim and just wait for now and hope $25 plan comes back.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Unfortunately it was a limited time offer. You'll have to pick a different plan and hope they bring back the offer sometime in the future. A lot of deals come and go at PM, there will be another good one soon. Sorry that you missed out because of mail timing, thats a bummer.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jcadbn wrote:

Not much you can do.  It was expired on Monday April 22.  You should have activate the $25 plan in-store on or before Monday.  You can wait for it to go one sale again.

Need Help? Let's chat.