cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered a sim card a few weeks ago, and I still haven't received it.

hunter1128
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered a sim card a few weeks ago, and I still haven't received it. It's been more than 7 days, and still waiting.

8 REPLIES 8

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@hunter1128 If you are curious to know what happened, you can actually track your order as long as it was shipped. 

How to track your SIM card order? - Community (publicmobile.ca)

@hunter1128 wrote:

omg, amazon is indeed selling sim card and it's like 1 day shipping. They could at least make note of that on their website. I am ordering now on amazon.

When it comes to one day shipping, that is only available in certain cities and only if you purchase a Prime eligible free-one day shipping product with a minimum $25 purchase. Also, keep in the mind that there are many different sellers on Amazon, including both third party sellers and Amazon selling directly.

hunter1128

omg, amazon is indeed selling sim card and it's like 1 day shipping. They could at least make note of that on their website. I am ordering now on amazon.

Jlund

Also, I ordered a sim card on Amazon and it took a couple days.

jinkou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just as a reference point, I ordered on Dec.1 and received after just 2 days. Located in downtown Toronto.

I think your case is worth contacting the customer support, maybe there is indeed something wrong with your order.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@hunter1128 

If desperate to activate, you could also go to a local Walmart or London Drugs and buy one there and/or get them to help you with activation.

It's always a good idea to have an extra SIM card on hand anyway, so that's one way to get service quicker.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There have been delays due to the pandemic.  It usually takes two to three weeks.

You could purchase them through Canadian Cell Supplies.com who usually have them on sale. They are currently $2.50.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This time of year it can easily take two or three weeks to receive.

You also said two different things. Has it been a few weeks or seven days?

Need Help? Let's chat.