cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered 300 mins Add-Ons without knowing that I can not call Jordan

fofoshash101
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am completely new to Public. I just started today and I ordered 300 mins for $15 international call. After I joined the community , I realized that international calls just for country on the list. Can I ask for refund please.

Also, is really hard to figure out everything yourself. Is there any way can I contact a PERSON 

13 REPLIES 13

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think it's worth reminding everyone of the countries included in the 300 min/$15 long distance addon. They are as follows:

Australia

Austria

Bangladesh

Brazil

Chile

Colombia

Czech Republic

Denmark

France

Germany

Greece

Iceland

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Japan

South Korea

Malaysia

Mexico

Netherlands

New Zealand

Norway

Peru

Poland

Portugal

Puerto Rico

Romania

Singapore

Spain

Sweden

Thailand

Venezuela

I acknowledge your learned views, @Anonymous 

Your candidness is noted.  

That's the best thing about this forum - people give each other the benefit of the doubt and recognize everyone is learning.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS wrote:

C'mon @Anonymous ... I'm on a mobile device posting and, truth be told, it's not my cup of tea.

Can a rookie get a break from the seasoned ones?

Thanks!

Hey you're not alone. I saw an Oracle do this once upon a time. I do think it's kinda cheating.

fofoshash101
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much.

I know you do, @Jb456, I recall you writing that before.   Honestly don't know how you do it.

Impressive. 

@HALIMACS  I do all my posts on a mobile device lol

C'mon @Anonymous ... I'm on a mobile device posting and, truth be told, it's not my cup of tea.

Can a rookie get a break from the seasoned ones?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 wrote:

@HALIMACS  is that the trick now. Post a one liner to be first then go back and edit the post to the full response ? 🤣

I'm just bugging ya lol Happy holidays!

Indeed. It _is_ kinda cheating. It's what I call the placeholder. Then come back and edit and add to it.

It's why I usually type afterwards like "Edit:" to indicate that I came back and edited the post. That way it stays transparent.

@Jb456 

Ya got me, I'm such a trickster. 🤫

It should've been part of the original reply - I didn't see that you'd since included it on a post or I would've left well enough alone. 

Enjoy the holidays!!!

And secondly,  @fofoshash101 , make sure to get the free holiday add-ons.   They include FREE data and international calling. 

How to redeem your free data and international minutes:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 2GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 500min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

HALIMACS_0-1609036310432.jpeg

HALIMACS_1-1609036310491.jpeg

@HALIMACS  is that the trick now. Post a one liner to be first then go back and edit the post to the full response ? 🤣

I'm just bugging ya lol Happy holidays!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@fofoshash101 

All support is done online. Says that on main website before joining.

You'll have to ask moderators if they are willing to refund you for the error. They work for Public Mobile. 

Simon.JPG

  

Or send them a private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

First things first,  @fofoshash101 , I'd contract the moderators about the international add on.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.