cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to unlock my online access. How I can reach the support?

TanyaNiz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Online access... What in the world is that. You mean access to Internet in general? To Data? To your account? Please rephrase next time or when you contact support you might end up getting the wrong answers by confusing them...

@slash407 wrote:

go to getting started and then click on start new thread and then for sender, type moderator

welcome to PM by the way

Your instructions for sending a private message are not correct.  There is  no sender option when you are creating a thread.  The only option available for a thread is the title.  You could tag the moderators, but to send a private message, that cannot be done from within a thread.  Instructions for sending a private message to a moderator have already been previously provided.

OP probably already have it solved by moderator now?!Cat Happy

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
First, try the password reset button. If that doesn't work you will need to go here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/... to contact a moderator.
Need Help? Let's chat.