Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to reset my email address and password for my account

cynthia3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

AmberDawn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If someone set up separate email addresses for them that would be more complicated....hmmm.

@AmberDawn 

Access to one's community account and self serve account are two different kettles of fish.

AmberDawn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • You posted this, so obviously You have access to your account... Go into the options drop down menu and select "Account Details"  then change the info You want to update in there!!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@cynthia3 

As noted by @darlicious & @softech ,

you need to contact a moderator by clicking on the SIMon chat button and ask to contact a moderator to submit a ticket.

They will need your email address, security PIN and security question for them to change.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cynthia3  to reset both email address and password, you will have to open ticket with Mod and they will assist.

After opening ticket, remember to keep checking the Community inbox (envelope on the top right) as Mod will be community with you via Private messaging.

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cynthia3 

Do you know your email and password? If you do not know your email and/or security question and answer you will have to contact the moderators. Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and type password reset and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.